Why Choose the Genuine STRIDER™ Balance Bike for your Child?
When shopping for a balance bike for your child, you will likely find there are many manufacturers supplying balance bikes of many shapes and sizes at many different price points. You may even walk into a store and request a STRIDER Bike and be shown something different, or a cheap imitation.
So why should you choose Genuine STRIDER Balance Bike over other ones? What makes STRIDER Bikes what they are?
- Focus. Strider Sports Intl., Inc. is dedicated to building bikes that inspire kids to ride. It’s all we do, and we do it best. Our mission statement confirms this: At Strider, we love riding bikes and we love inspiring kids to ride. Our mission is to build lightweight, efficient, all-terrain bikes that develop two-wheeled balance, coordination, and confidence in children.
- Quality. When you buy Genuine STRIDER you can be assured that the bike frame, parts and accessories will be higher quality than any others on the market, and they will have stricter quality standards tests to pass. Many other balance bikes, such as knock offs, will be of lower quality. Our Genuine STRIDER bikes are strictly tested to meet and exceed CPSC and CE Mark product requirements, as well as STRIDER quality control tests, and have been approved for use by children as young as 18 months old. The intrinsic higher quality of Genuine STRIDER bikes reduces warranty issues, and often ends up saving money compared to knock off bikes, thanks to longer life, better bike performance, and higher rider enjoyment and success!
- Better Fit. You can be guaranteed that Genuine STRIDER bikes will fit your child as they are designed ergonomically with a toddler rider in mind. Our Design Team builds bikes that fit little kids. The STRIDER bike is the most highly adjustable bike on the market, so it can keep up with your rapidly growing child. That means an adjustable seat and handlebar height, mini grips for tiny hands, and a mini saddle for small toddler hips. And, we offer accessories that grow with the child. All of this is done with one purpose in mind: a successful and fun first ride that will lead to a lifetime of riding on two wheels! 60 Day Guarantee
- Reliability and durability. You can rest assured that our Genuine STRIDER parts will work perfectly first time and that they will last longer than non-genuine ones.
- US Company. Strider Sports designs and markets the bike from its world headquarters in Rapid City, South Dakota. You can expect a Support Team from a company whose employees are personally passionate about and committed to riding and teaching kids to ride. That passion carries through to the outstanding customer service you can expect from our friendly staff. Added to this is the availability of any STRIDER replacement part.
- Guarantees and Warranties. Genuine STRIDER bikes and parts come with a guarantee and warranty that will beat any offered by knock offs and copycats. Our 60 Day “Love It or Return It” Guarantee is promoted front and center on all of our STRIDER bike boxes, and we warranty our STRIDER bikes for two years. Warranty & Registration
- Patented. The first balance bike in the world with a design protected by a US Patent. Trademarks
- The STRIDER Brand. STRIDER bikes are sold around the world and are easily recognized for their strong brand identity, which includes the STRIDER icon, logo, and the company colors of gold and black. STRIDER invests heavily in research, development and safety requirements. When you purchase a STRIDER bike you are buying a brand that is synonymous with quality, safety, fit, performance, and customer satisfaction.
So when it comes time to make your buying decision, buy the brand that will give your child an inspiring riding experience, on a bike that is built to fit and last – by a company that’s dedicated to your satisfaction and your child’s successes. Stride On View Product Line